Some of the features that make the 2Can the ultimate cycling experience:
- Independent Drives and Gearing allow each rider to contribute according to his or her ability.
- Comfort: Side-by-side bucket seats offer car-style comfort, while the recumbent position gives you more pedal power than the sit-up-and-beg posture required for conventional bicycles. Touring is a pleasure – not a pain in the butt.
- Accessibility : Handcranks can replace pedals for riders with lower limb disorders. Blind or partially sighted riders can enjoy the wind in their faces and carry on a normal conversation with their sighted co-riders.
- Steering : The centrally-mounted joystick steering is sensitive, precise and intuitive to use. The steering is quickly converted from righthand drive to lefthand drive.
- Stability : The three-wheels and an exceptionally low centre of gravity make the 2Can safe and stable, whether at rest or cornering at high speed.
- Standard bicycle parts are used wherever possible to allow routine maintenance to be handled by bicycle repair shops.
- Durability The 2Can’s TIG-welded steel frame is designed and built to last.
These characteristics are now available in three versions.